About the Ezybill (email delivery) facility
This information is for persons who register to receive their power and/or water bills from Power and Water Corporation (ABN 15 947 352 360) via Email (EzyBill).
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the facility to receive power and/or water bills from Power and Water Corporation including the use of information provided by the facility.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the facility you accept these terms and conditions and consent to and request Power and Water Corporation email bills electronically to the email address you have registered with EzyBill and agree to the following:
- Power and Water has engaged EzyBill to electronically deliver bills via this service.
- The information available from this facility (which includes downloadable material) is subject to copyright and is protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and be subject to license or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and Power and Water Corporation shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- If you choose to use the facility you must first register with, and provide your details to, Ezybill and agree to the EzyBill Terms and Conditions.
- Power and Water Corporation agrees that it will not charge you a fee to access a copy of your bill(s) in EzyBill;
- Upon your request to receive bills via the facility you acknowledge and agree:
- you are the owner of the subject property or liable for responding to and making payment of bills for the subject property and you will share this electronic bill with other persons so named as required;
- to receive the power and/or water bill(s) electronically and recognise that neither a paper copy nor will other electronic bills continue to be issued;
- it may take up to one bill cycle for your EzyBill registration to take effect;
- by using the facility you agree that the bill will be deemed to have been delivered, presented, received and viewed by you once it has been received by Ezybill and that you will not otherwise receive these bills;
- if you cease to own the subject property or move from the property, you will need to unsubscribe your Ezybill registration for that property.
- Upon receiving notification from the Land Titles Office of a change in ownership in respect of the subject property, Power and Water Corporation will issue a final invoice to you and cease sending any further invoices or notifications for that particular property;
- Power and Water Corporation is not responsible for any delivery delays or failures by the facility;
- Power and Water Corporation has the right to cease the arrangement to deliver bills via EzyBill at any time and at which time the bills will be sent as paper copies by post;
- you may unsubscribe for this facility at any time but you may continue to receive bills in your EzyBill account for up to 30 days after you have unsubscribed while we process your request;
- not all communications from Power and Water Corporation will utilise Ezybill, you will still receive paper communications by post for other official communications. You must ensure that you keep your postal address up to date on your Power and Water Corporation account for all other correspondence;
- you agree that Power and Water Corporation is not liable or responsible for:
- any failures by EzyBill;
- any failures on the part of the customer (you), including failure to notify in writing any change of email address;
- any failures in respect of the facility.